STATEMENT OF INTENT
LEON is a company that actively strives to contribute to a
better environment. We do this by continual analysis of the
environmental impact of our operations.
- • Increase the knowledge and awareness of environmental issues
of all co-workers
- • Collaborate with other companies, organizations and
authorities in order to reach our overall ambition
- • Consider environmental improvements as investments
- • Pre-empt and prevent pollution in the air, ground and
PLAN OF ACTION
LEON has a plan of action that supports our intent. The Business
Support Manager at LEON is responsible for follow-ups and updates.
This shall be carried out at four occasions every year.
The plan of action consists of:
- Waste separation at source
• We separate all our waste and paper for recycling
• We strive to increase the use of digital communication between
co-workers, clients and suppliers in order to save paper
- • We take all measures available to lower the energy
consumption in our server room
- • LEON uses low-energy lights
• LEON will always consider environmental aspects in all
procurements. This includes everything from travel and fuels to
paper and pencils
- • Our recommendations always propose environmentally sound
options for choice of paper for brochures, etc.
Demands on our products and services
• LEON strive to replace products in our operation that are not
produced in an environmentally sound way or consist of
environmentally dangerous substances.
Demands on suppliers
• One of our targets is to promote and encourage environmental
efforts of our main suppliers.
LEON always chooses the best available fuel for transport and uses
driving techniques that saves fuel.
• The travel arrangement function promotes public transportation
before car transport
- • If possible, we strive to increase the use of web-, phone-
Information for co-workers, clients and suppliers
• All LEON co-workers will understand and accept LEON's
environmental ambitions. New recruits are informed of our
- • We strive to keep an ongoing dialogue with all our clients
and suppliers in order to find new and environmentally better